We offer a variety of services and allow you to choose what will best satisfy your needs and budget!
Wether you just need the basics, like an annual MCS-150 update and driver qualification/tracking, or a comprehensive solution including monthly CSA reports and accident follow-ups, we've got you covered!
- Annual MCS-150 Update
- UCR/KCC Authority Update
- Driver Tracking Management
- Review of All Roadside Inspection Reports
- New Driver Qualification File
- Driver Training / Documentation per Hour
- E-mail and Phone Consultation for Management and Drivers
- CSC On-Site Support for Federal or State Audits
- Mock Audit and Report
- Monthly CSA Report
- CSC seminars
- Accident Follow-Ups
service package options
In addition to the compliance and safety services listed above, we also offer extensive driver and DOT training!
We can assist you with your OSHA compliance needs. Failure to comply with OSHA rules and regulations can result in employee injury and/or death. CSC, Inc. can assist you with DOT and OSHA training for your employees. Topics include but are not limited to:
- DOT Basics
- Entry Level Driver & Certification (required for most CDL drivers who received their license from 2003 to present)
- Pre & Post Trip Inspections
- Hours of Service and Log books training and testing
- HazMat Transportation-Registration HM 126 training and testing
- National Safety Council Defensive Driving Course
- Forklift and Skid-steering Training and Certification